The Audi A5 is a series of compact executive coupe cars produced by the German automobile manufacturer Audi since March 2007. The A5 range additionally comprises the coupe, cabriolet, and “Sportback” (a four-door hatchback with a fastback-like roofline) version of the Audi A4 saloon and estate models.
1. Audi A5 looks like.
This Audi A5 2008 has an original Valeo projector lens with an AFS system. This projector lens has so poor lighting output. Now Koito bi-led projector lens becomes more popular in the car headlight retrofit market. Royalin Bi-LED projector lens has a brighter output and a long lifespan. It is time to update the bi-led projector lens.
Maybe it is hard work for you to heat the headlamp and open the headlight lens cover. An OEM headlamp assembly is much expensive. Well, is there a method to retrofit it without opening the headlight plastic cover? Of course, yes. Because the headlight’s backside is big, we designed a frame to update the poor light without opening the headlight cover.
2. Retrofit Steps
Please follow us and you can update your car yourself with our method step by step.
- Drilling 2 holes on the plastic adapter.
- Use Pliers to cut off the bottom of the frame and use the screwdriver cut off the top of the bracket.
- Whirling the Valeo projector lens, cut off the lens bracket.
- And then take out the original lens and bracket.
- Take off this white point
- Install our metal retrofit adapter.
- The original wire do not have function now, please take out the PC board.
- Install the low beam power into the headlamp.
- You also can choose royalin small black shrouds.
- Install the led lens.
- All finished.
Tips: This blog shows the headlight projector lens without AFS system. If you need the bracket that can be worked well with AFS system, please free contact us. Send us inquiry now.